Visit the AAT stand at the National Career Guidance Show Scotland
AAT will be exhibiting at The National Career Guidance Show Scotland at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Edinburgh on 28 March 2012.
The UK’s leading events for careers guidance professionals, The National Career Guidance Shows, are coming to Scotland in Spring. Packed with relevant content for careers professionals the shows feature:
- Popular and relevant seminars all CPD certified by the Institute of Career Guidance
- Specialist workshop programme developed by Skills Development Scotland
- Over 50 organisations offering the latest careers resources and information from a range of industries
- A chance to network and share best practice with colleagues from across the country
AAT student Arman Hussain
We’re kick starting 2012 with some new advertising and over the next few weeks you’ll be able to see some of our AAT students and members in the press and on local radio talking about why they chose a career in accountancy.
Listen out for the AAT adverts on Clyde 1 in the weeks commencing the 16th and 23rd January .
Also starring in one of our new case study videos is Arman Hussain who currently works for Morgan Stanley in Glasgow. You can hear about his experiences of combining work with AAT study on our You Tube channel.
Your big future – Arman Hussain
Posted in Case studies, Students, Training, Uncategorized, Videos
Tagged aat, advertising, apprentices, careers, scotland, students, training
Add an AAT resolution to your list for 2012
Welcome to 2012! If you’re looking for some new year resolutions that don’t involve diet or exercise, then here are some ideas to pick from to get your year off to a good start.
1. Start my AAT training: there are plenty of AAT training providers in Scotland with courses starting in January. To find your nearest one and sign up fast, visit the AAT website.
Posted in CPD (Continuing Professional Development), Employers, Events, Funding, Funding, Recruitment, Students, Training, Uncategorized
Tagged aat, apprentices, careers, cpd, employers, events, funding, jobs, members, recruitment, scotland, training