Skills development Scotland have recently announced further funding for 2012 through their Employer Recruitment Incentive.
In support of the 2014 Commonwealth Games there are a limited number of Employer Recruitment Incentive (ERI) payments available to employers who want to recruit Modern Apprentices.
Here is a list of eligible MA frameworks that will attract a payment of £1,500 – staged over two payments:
- MA frameworks at Level 3 (AAT level 6 falls within this category)
- Active, Leisure, Learning and Well being (Level 3)
- Hospitality (Level 3)
- Customer Service (Level 3)
- Retail (Level 3)
- Horticulture (Level 3)
- Creative (Level 3)
- Facilities Management (Level 2)
These will be delivered by SDS contracted National Training Programme Providers who are delivering the above frameworks.
Enquiries can be made to the ERI mailbox at ERI@sds.co.uk
There will be no absolute entitlement to a payment as SDS has a limited budget.
Employer Recruitment Incentive for Targeted Young People
SDS is also seeking the support of employers who would consider offering disadvantaged young people opportunities for sustainable employment in their businesses.
We want to:
- Encourage employers to assist the transition of young people who have a background as a care leaver, ex-young offender or young carer into sustainable employment
- Support these targeted young people with the transition to employment
- Contribute to the positive destinations of these young people
Payments of £1,500 are available providing the young person sustains the employment
To find out more please send your company contact details, plus address, to the email inbox below and we will be in touch.
Please contact: ERI@sds.co.uk